Team Khateer

Seek it. Find it. Adventure it.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Catch Up

I know I haven’t posted anything in sometime, but the internet time I have is usually consumed by the now 400 facebook messages I have going back and forth. Back in Oklahoma it was nice to kill an hour at night, now it’s a part time job (with no pay).

Anyway, London and Edinburgh turned on more of the slog side than the “this is so great” side of trip taking. Cold weather, constant rain, and an early injury on my Achilles made everything exhausting. But we did see everything; the only way I can be stopped on a trip is death. Or possibly Jane crying (Frank hasn’t yet to my knowledge).

(Read over on outraged about my exciting night in a train station)

Once we finally got to Paris though it’s been nicer. The weather has been better, and I think the miles of marching we’ve done have finally started to carve our bodies into wood. Another thing about Paris is that girls here are waaay more attractive than those in England. English girls it’s sad to say, must have great personalities, Scottish girls are so-so. Really, only the Chinese chicks in the city are anything to look at in London, but I’m sure their hearts are full of deceit and evil.

Anyway, back to Parisian girls, I just might be having a nation inclusive camp syndrome, but it’s better here. If only the place we were staying at wasn’t all quiet and such.

Along side the chicks, I do love the cheese shops, butchers, and small vegetable stands that still thrive in an urban center. Though super market chains are starting to creep into the scene now.

If anyone is still reading, I’ll try to pay more attention to the blog from now on.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Sat Jun 30, 05:11:00 PM EDT, Blogger jane said...

i don't remember crying on our trip. and what's with all this anti-jane slander? your many blogs are peppered with various snarky comments concerning my character, so i think it's only fair you dedicate an entire entry to just how awesome i am.

also, your attempts to hide your envy of the proud and noble chinese people are laughable and foolhardy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home