Team Khateer

Seek it. Find it. Adventure it.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

not dead

yeah, so for the maybe 20 readers of this blog, Im back in America. Yes, its true, Im not dead-whatever rumors you may have heard. I promise for my devoted readers I tried to post at my parents house in Tahleqauh, unfortunately my parents comp has been overly raped by viruses most probably caused by my sisters. Thus, the reason why I tried to post twice and it was rejected by the almightly internet.

The one thing Ive wondered about since I go back is if the one guy , James, ever made it back to the City on a Hill. Ironically, he made several statements about the plight of the proletariate in Jordan. He was then rewarded with British Airways striking on s return flight home. He decided (and we agreed) that taking your complaints to English speaking people would be better, than say Arabic speaking people. I realized only too late that going to the epicenter of f'ed up ed ness would be a bad choice, whence he had already gone too.

A point on strikes, if whatever service you were planning on going to travel on is striking, its probably NOT a good idea to go there. He went to I think Heathrow, which I think is the epicenter of f;ed up ed ness. In retrospect, which is always 20/20, he should have gone far from this place of a 10,000 people refugee camp. I guess you never can learn too much about the West Bank. Anyway, I hope he made it home, I saw today BA started to serve hot meals. Maybe he'll have warmed cheese pizza when he makes the 11 hour trip back. In Sha' Allah.

In other news, Im too tired to retype for the third time what I think of America since Ive came back, that will come later, along with the pics.

All's I'll say is, I really want to join the Army. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home