Team Khateer

Seek it. Find it. Adventure it.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Transmission attempt

I did have a pretty well crafted post about Munich. Alas though, its on the laptop and Ive been without wifi to transmit it. It was all refined and readable, since I spent some train time on it. Unfortunately, you won't get to read it. Just trust me, Munich is pretty cool.

We then went to Salzberg and Verona, which I think I posted about. After Verona we hit up the sweet coast of Cinque Terra. All there is really to do is get sunburned on the beaches and hike the 4 1/2 hour trail through all the towns, all of which are check, check, and check. We also just cooked at our hostel, which was more of a room type thing. They also have wine for as low as 1.85. I'm just saying.

I also got the chance to embarass myself infront of the 2 Canadian girls with a little sleep walking stunt. I was trying to ask Frank something and couldn't speak, instead of helping they laughed and pointed and told me in the morning.

Saw the leaning tower of Pisa.

Today I was shot in the face by my bottlecap from a water bottle that had the carbonated water. It hit me in the cheek and continued its flight into the unknown. Like the rocket in 9th grade which I replaced the A engine for a D one, Ill never know where it landed.

But I'm in Florence (or Firenze) right now, its super hot, as is our non AC room at night. Sweaty sleeping is in. Florence, Pisa, Verona, they're all nice Renaisance cities with the cathedrals and other towering buildings. Its all nice to see, but not much to write about.

And a parting note to my friends, I know I'm bad at keeping in contact when I'm not within 15 minutes of you, but I fully expect one awesome Bourg. party when I get back. I'm thinking for the theme-robots.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Sat Jul 21, 05:31:00 PM EDT, Blogger S. Seikel said...

hum.. Beaujolais party? I'll go.

 
At Sat Jul 21, 08:54:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beaujolais drinking robots.

i call stabbing robot!

 
At Wed Jul 25, 05:53:00 PM EDT, Blogger wildfreehorse said...

its not a beaulolais party, its a bourgeosie party. completely different.

 
At Wed Aug 01, 06:57:00 PM EDT, Blogger S. Seikel said...

oh... dont abriviate to the wind then. i'll wear my trash sack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home