Team Khateer

Seek it. Find it. Adventure it.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

dear ol friend

I was going to post this on outraged, but it seems I've been voted off the island. It's not like I had taken over actually keeping the island(s) from sinking into the ocean or anything, but I'm sure CVR has a fantastic plan. One that no doubt involves a lot of hate.

But anyway, at this point in the trip we just named the clouds following us, Claude and Logan. I wouldn't even say it was when we got here, our plane in Tulsa was delayed two hours because of storms in Chicago. It seems these American born clouds are also touring Europe.

Berlin has just been raining the past several days. And I don't know if I mentioned it, but the experienced jet setter I am decided to take 15lbs. of books and a computer than any cold weather clothes besides 3 long sleeve shirts. Frank however, didn't bring anything, so my small supply is stretched even further.

2 Comments:

At Sat Jul 07, 11:48:00 AM EDT, Blogger cvr said...

how is this even outrage material?

i'm sure it will contribute to the coherence of your narrative if you could post in one (or two) spots.

 
At Sun Jul 08, 03:29:00 PM EDT, Blogger jane said...

i think the obvious solution in this case is to pawn your books and computer for rainy weather clothing and accessories. that's what lewis and clark would've done. nay. that's what a NINJA would've done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home