Team Khateer

Seek it. Find it. Adventure it.

Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm becoming a monk

Our trip has been filled with more than a few downs, but the thing about traveling is for the up's. And sir, I had an up this morning.

We went out to Mont Saint Micheal, a monastery build on the only rock on the beach. The monastery itself is built to resemble a triangle, so it directs the eye to it stretching up into the sky against a 0 zero x-axis. We couldn't check our bags, so I got to haul my collective 45lbs up the monastery. What's nice is I'm finally getting used to it, I'm also getting quite the strong butt as well (I thought you guys would care). Anyway, the cool part about the place is the tide goes out in the morning and reveals a giant playland of shallow sand and clay to run out and scream and roll around in. Its been far my favorite place we're gone to, my only regret is I didn't have time to run out to the edge. But I'm already forming plans...



I did get to walk out a little, and more importantly, not slide down in the slimy clay. I wouldn't have cared really to fall, but then again it was like 60 degrees out. And a wet, muddy shirt isn't something you want to do a two hour bus ride to Caen in.





And I also posted on amused too.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home