Team Khateer

Seek it. Find it. Adventure it.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Ich bein Berliner

We're in Berlin, for I guess the second, wait third night. It didnt start out so well. In Caen we found out the buses DO NOT run on the weekends and thus, we didn't get to see the Normandy beaches. Then we took the train to Paris and got the train to Berlin. Its 11 hours if you were wondering. However, as in the past Jane and I slept nicely in a couchette (a 6 person thing that has 6 beds, one night we were alone! that's important later). This time though there weren't couchettes. We thought it would be nice, since when we started it was only us. Then in Brussels we picked up the rest of the 4. I ended up in the dinning car talking to the girl of the couple (or brother and sister?) which turned out to super lame pot heads. The night was spent with my mind wondering until about 5am when I could fall asleep. Not the nice sleep though, the kind you wake up from after 30 minutes and have to re-adjust from your neck being in intense pain from being in some uncomfortable setting for the last 30 minutes.

Then we got to Berlin, which from Sunday has gotten better. When we got here the city was strangely vacant, of people, of sound, of anything. I kinda hoped my zombie invasion had actually happened. But after the days have past I doubt it. Although seeing Cold War stuff is pretty awesome. Oh, how I hate, hate, hate the Russians. For more than a few reasons.

They're a crafty and corrupting people.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home