Team Khateer

Seek it. Find it. Adventure it.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wonderlust

I’ve become aware that I’ve once again been infected by the travel bug. Maybe more correctly, my travel sickness has relapsed. As long as there are streets to wonder down, and towns to arrive at during the night with little idea where to stay, I can keep going.

The bad thing about getting the travelbug is you’ll get all emotional about quiet, winding streets, or hearing children speak different languages. Then your internal narration turns into attempted poetic tales of lands far off.

Strangely, the more I want to press south into Africa, and east into Eastern Europe, and then the giant continent of Asia, the more I also want to travel America. That New England road trip is coming.

Hopefully I can get something about the awesome Greek Islands in quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home