Team Khateer

Seek it. Find it. Adventure it.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Funny to see you here

I'm finally forcing myself to kick back up the blog. Awww thanks. W/o some sort of proof, i.e., pictures, some variation of journaling, etc. I tend to forget anything that ever happens. As it turns out, I've actually been here before. *Sigh* so young back then. Anyway, a quick run-down (which I plan to return to when I have time) of whats going on since I've landed in the Land of the Pharaohs.

  1. Went to the Pyramids.
  2. Any sickness struck early, I am now strangely back to full-health.
    This leads me to my 3rd point...
  3. I unwittingly ate pizza w/ tuna on it. Which might just be kinda gross or whatever unless you happen to be allergic to it. Since I'm writing this you probably are suspecting I didn't die. Also, many of you know this was really my one weakness. If the allergy has somehow lifted, I suspect I may now be fully invincible.
  4. I'm going to be teaching Iraqi refugees & Egyptians English. I now deeply regret actively refusing to learn grammar in the 4th grade. To be fair to my past self, it didn't seem all that important at the time.
  5. I guess I'm not completely healthy since a blood vessel burst in my eye thus making me look kinda crazy/scary. I think it makes me look like a super villian.

And thats all for now, soon though I'll be typing away to tell the tales I've experienced so I can then refer to the blog when I'm talking about the same boring thing later-except in person.

We're going to Alexandria this weekend, which I'm sure has its own coolness. What's making it a little more entertaining though is a few guys thought to make a betting pool of who will make out w/ someone. Its kinda like that Office episode where they bet on everything.

p.s. looking back at previous posts I am fully aware of how many typo's of 1 sort or another are in them. blame it on trying to type a post as fast as possible & sometimes weird keyboards.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home